Now that I have my Prince Charming I’m allowed to laugh at all the frogs I dated. My aunt was always so nice about it, “you have to kiss a couple of frogs before you find the one.” And she was right; some frogs I did kiss and while I sometimes throw up a little in my mouth when I think about those frogs, I can NEVER TAKE IT BACK!!!
One upon a time I was the poster girl for this:
1. If you have to be drunk to even think about kissing the person, walk away.
2. If you’re out of the persons league.. WALK AWAY! They’ll know they’re ugly and be all insecure about it. It’s never a fun situation to describe how nice your partners handwriting is.
3. If they’re over 30 and going no where they are going no where slowly! You don’t need an anchor. Be done with it.
4. If it cannot string a sentence together.. Move along swiftly.
5. If it finds ways to put you down because it can’t cope with how awesome you are.. Bye bye!
6. If it doesn’t get along with your friends, dump it! You don’t need that kind of crap in your life.
Relationships are not easy and you need to find someone who compliments you in every way.
When you reach a certain age, this is a reality:
8. Don’t ever settle. Look, we know no one is perfect but there is a perfect person out there for you. Admit your failings, but don’t dwell on them. And don’t tell yourself you deserve less than you do!
I hope that helps 😳 I’m going to run along and be happy now, because I’m actually in a good space and my boyfriend is the bees knees!!! And if anyone doesn’t like that then that’s their problem and when I say I don’t care I actually mean it 😂