It’s amazing, you type lips in to Google (images) and you get a whole load of females lips in funky colors and seductive poses. Who doesn’t love lips? There is nothing like a hot pair of lips to seduce someone so if you have them, flaunt them! This has nothing to do with lips… below you will find some kissing trivia I thought people may like to know. It is nothing life changing, but it’s something most normal people enjoy so have a read and tell me if you know anything else we should all know.
1. Both men and women’s lips resemble the lips of the vagina. Don’t try to squint top look at your lips now, you will just look cross-eyed!
2. It is possible for a woman to reach an orgasm through kissing. Now that is one heck of a kiss! Has that really ever happened to anyone?
3. The mouth is full of bacteria so when you kiss someone else just remember you are exchanging between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria. Um, YUCK!
4. Diseases which can be transmitted through kissing include mononucleosis (“kissing disease”) and herpes. It is unlikely that HIV can be contracted through kissing, although there was a case of one woman who was infected in 1997 when the woman and infected man both had gum disease. Transmission was likely through the man’s blood and not his saliva.
4. Kissing, between the bride and groom, at a wedding ceremony can be traced to ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign a contract. So it is not a prelude to the wedding night people!!!
5. Kissing is good for your teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque-dispersing bath… so kiss for the sake of your teeth!!! Unless the person you are kissing has crusty teeth then kisses won’t save them, only an oral-hygienist will!
6. French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face. A pucker kiss involves only two… so do not be a lazy ass, just French kiss all the time.
7. Passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. I do not understand why people are obsessed with how many calories every activity burns??!!
8. Lips are 100 times more sensitive than the tips of the fingers. Not even genitals have as much sensitivity as lips! Remember that people… the lips are important! Do not ignore the lips!
9. The insulting slang “kiss my ass” dates back at least to 1705… so people have been kissing ass for a pretty long time!
10. Approximately two-thirds of people tip their head to the right when they kiss… Even left-handed people?